About Us

MERCHANTS’ NATIONAL PROPERTIES, INC: THE PARENT COMPANY

Merchants’ National Properties, Inc., a Delaware corporation, was incorporated on December 3, 1928. That year, MNP acquired its first seventeen properties for $3,523,400.

Today, MNP is involved in all phases of real estate acquisitions, leasing, management, development, and rental. The company’s properties are located throughout the continental United States and include shopping centers, office buildings, and other commercial real estate. In 2006 MNP acquired Marx Realty & Improvement, Inc., MNP’s management and development subsidiary.

MNP’s common stock trades over-the-counter under the symbol MNPP. There were 93,384 shares outstanding as of December 31, 2015. NASDAQ reports public trades of MNP shares and historical trade data is available HERE.

The Chairman of the Board of Directors is James M. Better. The other board members are Leonard Gruenberg Jr., Mark Magowan, Paul A. Schosberg, Claire M. Solot, James Stern, and John Usdan.

Among MNP’s holdings is an interest in 708 Third Avenue in New York City, which is also the location of our principal executive office. Additionally, we have some of the most well located retail centers in the country including our largest commercial asset, the Cross County Shopping Center in Yonkers, New York.

CLICK HERE for a list of MNP’s properties and the company’s latest financial information.

 

Back to Top